Thursday, November 7, 2013

Welcome to Helpful Tips For Writing

Welcome to Helpful Tips For Writing
 
Writing is easy for some and not so easy for others. At one time in my life, there was no joy in writing. I didn't even want to think about it! Today, is a different story!
 
Approximately five years ago, I decided to go back to school to earn my master's degree. During my new educational pursuit, not only did I do well and graduate in the top of the class - I learned new writing skills. Many hours went into writing during this time and now I can say that I enjoy taking the time to write! I am even writing web content for small number of businesses online, so that I can be home with my children.
 
This blog is created to provide inspiration and ideas which are helpful tips for writing. You may be a student in public school or college; you may be a home school student or mom looking for ideas. Regardless, I hope you will enjoy the posts added over time here on Helpful Tips for Writing.
 
Thank you,
Barbara
AKA TheRealHomeSchoolMom
"You can be a real home school mom, too."
"You can be a writer, too."
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment