Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Welcome to a New Year in Writing for 2014!


Welcome to a New Year of writing for 2014!

Can you believe another year has come and gone? I am amazed at how time really does fly, especially when you get older!

Currently, I am working on a new writing project for one of my clients. I have written a host of materials in a variety of styles. For this new client, I am writing in conversational style. This is very different for me, but it allows me to sharpen my writing skills in a different area.

Have you thought about the skills you would like to work on for this New Year? Do you desire to write in a different style? Maybe, you desire to learn how to create business documents. The possibilities are endless; think about some areas you would like to work on when you are making your resolutions. This is the time to think about change in different areas of your life.

Why not make some goals for the New Year in the way of your writing skills?

No comments:

Post a Comment